Member support of Music Beyond brings you closer to DR Congo with priority updates, the opportunity to sponsor a musician, member-exclusive events, special discounts, and much more.
MUSIC BEYOND CIRCLE
Individual Membership; $125 ($73 tax deductible)
- Exclusive email updates while Kaori is in DRC*
- Free entry for one to the annual end-of-summer birthday party
- Free entry for one to the annual winter benefit concert
- Invitation for one to a private member dinner, held in summer 2018
- Discounted spring gala ticket prices
- Recognition for one person in all event materials
- Bag handcrafted by our musicians in DRC
Dual Membership; $200 ($96 tax deductible)
- All benefits of Music Beyond Circle Individual Membership, for two (entry for two to aforementioned events/dinner, discounted gala tickets, recognition for two people in all event materials, two handcrafted bags)
*subject to internet availability
MUSIC BEYOND SOCIETY
Individual Membership; $500 ($366 tax deductible)
- Includes tickets for one to all three events (birthday party, benefit concert, gala), and all benefits of Music Beyond Circle Individual Membership, plus:
- Recognition for one person on the Music Beyond website and spoken acknowledgements at all events, as well as in all printed event materials
- Private Music Beyond Society event
- Sponsor a Musician: Your generous contribution helps to sponsor materials and supplies directly for a musician in DRC. You will receive a personalized letter or video from a musician that you’ve helped to support.
Dual Membership; $750 ($482 tax deductible)
- All benefits of Music Beyond Society Individual Membership, for two (entry for two to all three events and private Music Beyond Society event, recognition for two people in all event materials/website/spoken acknowledgements, two handcrafted bags, and Sponsor a Musician letter or video)
Your gift is tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
Membership contributions are non-refundable and are priced annually.